Excellent for hauling all types of materials, the unique oval rail design of the Model 210-3 Safari Rack easily accommodates 4 ft wide loads and distributes the weight evenly over 8 cross members to protect the roof of the van.
Weather Guard 210-3 Features:
• Front & Rear Cross Members extend over the ends of the van for protection when loading ladders and other long materials. Cross Members are constructed of 13-gauge, 11/4" x 11/4" square steel tubing and spread the load evenly to protect long, fragile materials.
• Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets are extra wide for superior attachment strength to the gutter.
• Air Foil eliminates wind noise and mounts to the front of the cross member.
• Velcro straps assist in securing your ladder for transport.
• Anti-wear protection on cross members helps protect ladders and building materials during transport.
• Excellent for hauling all types of materials, the Safari Rack easily accomodates 4-foot
Weather Guard 210-3 Specifications:
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||16in|
|Approx. Product Width||64-1/2in|
|Approx. Shipping Length||72in|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Roof Height Low||Yes|
|Vehicle Type, Full||Yes|
|Wheel Base Extended||Yes|
|Wheel Base Long||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Short||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|